Your Support Enables Us to Continue with Our Mission
RE Mountain Secondary
Langley Elks Volunteerism. Speech/hearing impaired training preferred. 1 @ $500.00
Langley School District Foundation (LSDF) 1 @ $600.00
Township of Langley Bursary (TOL Bursary)
Academic standing, extra-curricular activities, character, and community interests. 2 @ $1,000.00
Grad Photo Studio They pay.
G&F Financial Group Recipient must be planning a career in fine arts or business. 1 @ $750.00
Independent Order of Odd Fellows (IOOF)
Need. Preference for recipient to be affiliated with Odd Fellows or Rebekahs. 1 @ $800.00
Nathan Regier Memorial Preference for recipient to play soccer. 1 @ $500.00
REMSS Student Council
Sandgren Memorial 2 @ $1,000.00
Greg and Brad Follett Memorial
Economic need/All around student. Scholarship in memory of Brad and Greg. Both boys were grads of Mountain, a school both were very proud of. Both boys were very involved in the music program under the leadership of Mr. Michaels. 1 @ $500.00
Langley Retired Educators Scholarship in honour of R.D. Buck Recipient must be planning a career in teaching. 1 @ $800.00
Langley Meadows Community School PAC (LMCS PAC) Recipient must have attended LMCS at least two years. Community involvement. 1 @ $400.00
Willoughby Elementary School PAC (WBES PAC) Recipient must have attended WES. 1 @ $300.00
Eveline Sans Memorial 1. To be awarded to a Mountain Secondary graduate who has been in the I.B. Program.
2. The recipient must be enrolled in a university or other post secondary institution in the educational year following high school graduation.
3. The recipient shall not have received scholarship or bursary funds totaling more than $2,000.
4. The recipient shall have performed community and school service.
5. The recipient shall then be selected on the basis of the degree of involvement in the I.B. program.
6. In the event of a tie, the recipient shall then be selected on the basis of the GPA. 1 @ $500.00
Ron Butcher Memorial Scholarship
REMSS student continuing in post-secondary music.
1 @ $1,000.00
Terry Tummon Memorial (Airco Heating)
1 @ $1,000.00
The Langley School District Foundation was incorporated in 2001 as a Canadian registered charity.
All donations to the Foundation are tax receiptable. CRN: 87308 4917 RR0001.